Changing public opinion for more than 30 years.
PR requires experience, strategic prowess, calm thinking and a good sense of when it’s time to cut and run. For over 30 years, DBC principals have helped national, state and local government officials, corporate executives, non-profits, associations and small businesses protect and enhance their image and brand — without the cutting and running.
Big Brother has more influence than ever in determining the fate of your business. DBC brings decades of experience as former legislative "insiders," with the real-life perspective of outsiders. We understand the processes, the politics and the people who make our democracy run — even if it's into the ground. Keep your backside covered. We've represented some of the largest employer and education associations, pharmaceutical companies and commercial developers in the state.
“From branding and crisis communications to broadcast production and graphic design, Stephen and his team are thoughtful listeners and strategists who also understand the practical aspects of creating and implementing successful campaigns.”
- Media relations for public and private entities
- Crisis communications planning and management
- Spokesperson and speechwriting services
- Executive public relations coaching
- Design and execution of issue advocacy campaigns
- Political campaign consulting and planning
- Media relations and PR campaigns to promote your agenda